My name is Karin Carnby and I provide guided hikes to suit your needs. I have spent most of my life in nature and enjoy picking berries and mushrooms. Time spent in nature gives me courage, strength, mindfulness and wonderful experiences. I enjoy walking by myself just as much as hiking with others.
- I have been a Physical Education Teacher since 1981, as well as a teacher in outdoor education.
- My work experience includes pre-school, elementary school and special school, as well as adult education and university.
- I am trained in medical care and crisis management.
- I speak Swedish and some English. I also know a little Swedish sign language.
- I am experienced with handicapped individuals and able to guide the visually impaired.